Friday 5 September 2014

Suarez: I'm suffering on the sidelines

Luis Suarez has admitted that it's not easy for him to watch Barcelona in action without being able to help his team- mates on the pitch. The Uruguayan attacker was handed a heavy suspension after biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup and will be forced to watch his team from the sidelines until October 25 as a result. And the former Liverpool and Ajax star says he is finding it extremely difficult to cope with the la "The truth is that I am really suffering," Suarez was quoted as saying by Marca.

"I'm banned for quite a few games and I have only missed a few now. I feel so powerless that I'm not able to do anything from the outside. "I can only talk and scream. It's the only thing I can do. I have to accept my situation, though."

The attacker then went on to stress that he doesn't feel any pressure to return to the pitch after his suspension for biting an opponent.
"I know that I have to be very cautious. I am calm about it because I used to live in England and went through a similar situation there. I am used to playing under this pressure. I don't feel any extra pressure because all eyes will be on me.

"You have to be wary and take responsibility after everything that happened to me. I have to be smart in this regard."

0 comments:

Post a Comment