Thursday 4 September 2014

Inter mistreated me, claims Sneijder

Wesley Sneijderfeels he was treated badly byInter, but still hopes the Giuseppe Meazza side will win 2014-15's Scudetto.
The creative midfielder was one of the undisputed stars of the Inter team that won the treble in 2009-10, but was then frozen out after refusing to accept a pay cut.
Sneijder eventually left Inter for Galatasaray in January 2013, yet he has not forgotten how some people at board level within the San Siro side treated him.
"I've been thinking about my time at Inter and I realised that the team that won the treble has been dissolved within a matter of seasons," the Netherlands international toldLa Gazzetta dello Sport.
"Inter did not treat me well, but that was the work certain directors. I love Inter and I want them to do well, also for the fans. I really do hope that Inter can win the Scudetto.
"Juventus have won a lot in Italy and Roma are on the rise. The teams from Milan had gotten used to success, but things are a bit difficult for them now."
Sneijder then went on to voice his admiration for former coach Jose Mourinho and stressed that the Chelsea boss remains a special person for him, even refusing to rule out a future move to Stamford Bridge.
"Mourinho is the number one. There is no one like him," he added. "I'd never say never to Chelsea, but fact is that I am very happy in Turkey."
The playmaker, 30, has a contract with Galatasaray until June 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment