Tuesday 9 September 2014

Coman: PSG the wrong place for youngsters

Kingsley Coman has made it clear he has no regrets over his decision to leave Paris Saint-Germain for Juventus this summer. The 18-year-old left the Ligue 1 champions on a free transfer as he felt he wasn't taken seriously at PSG and he has little doubt that moving to Turin was the right decision for his development as a player. "PSG have a great team, but you are easily ignored when you're young," Coman tol Canal+. "The club need results, both in France and in Europe. I think that I was regarded as a good player, but more as a good youngster. Not like all the other players. "Only when I said that I would leave did they start taking me seriously. But it was too late then. "PSG made a difference between a young professional and a normal professional player. "They don't think like that at Juventus. They proposed to me a five-year contract, which was proof to me that their promises weren't empty words." Coman made his official debut in Juventus' 1-0 Serie A win over Chievo on August 30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment