Monday 31 March 2014

Tchidi Chikere's Response On Marriage With Nuella Njubigbo____Kindly Follow us on twitter @tunmishesblog

Director Tchidi Chikere responded to all the critics of his new marriage to actress Njubigbo Nuella.
The director started receiving various insulting messages with people calling him names after his ex-wife accused actress Njubigbo Nuella of stealing him from her.
Chikere posted a tweet in response to all this accusations saying: "Glad for the family I come from and how I was raised. I won't respond to TOUTS who judge issues they know NOTHING about. Glad I am now MARRIED."
This is the first time that Tchidi Chikere has replied to the conflict between his new wife and mother of his children, his ex-wife.
Glad for the family I cm frm n hw I was raised. I won't respond to TOUTS who judge issues they know NOTHING about. Glad I m nw MARRIED.
- Tchidi Chikere (@ChikereTchidi)March 30,

0 comments:

Post a Comment