Monday 31 March 2014

I Don't Believe In Love And I’m Still A Virgin — Singer Adokiye____Kindly Follow us on twitter @tunmishesblog

Beautiful and provocative singer, Adokiye Kyrian, who only turned 23 two days ago, in a recent interview opened up about her virginity.
Talking about love, singer Adokiye, who is also UN ambassador of Peace, tried to explain why she doesn't believe in love.
Adokiye said: "I really don't like love. I'm a career person, what I have for everyone including guys, is Agape love. Love is wicked and there is no real love, I'm young and living the life. Until I see one, I'm happy like this."
When the singer was asked about being cheated by love, she said: "Frankly, no." But she continued that she has seen enough of fake love around her to be cautious to whom she gives her heart.
She stated that she is in a relationship with her career, that architecture is her husband and music/movie her boyfriend.
The rising star confessed that she does not understand why a young girl would need sex, also adding that she is still a virgin.
The Love You BetterandKulumocrooner further said that "any man that buys her mum the private jet wins her heart."

0 comments:

Post a Comment