Tuesday 25 March 2014

Fulfilled; I’ve No Regrets Being A Robber, Suspect Declares____Kindly Follow us on twitter @tunmishesblog

A 30-year-old robbery suspect, Tajudeen Oloko, has declared that he has no regrets being an armed robber, saying it was through robbery that he was able to take care of his family.
Oloko, who was recently arrested by men of Lagos State Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, in his hideout in Lekki area of Lagos, western Nigeria, told newsmen that he went into armed robbery to provide the basic needs for his two kids and his wife.
He said: "Mr reporter, let me tell you, I have no regrets joining armed robbery gang, I experienced poverty which affected my immediate family. I joined robbery to get out of the poverty circle. Since I became a robber, my wife and children don't lack money anymore.
"My two children attend the best school on Victoria Island in Lagos and I have paid five years school fees in advance," he disclosed
Oloko, who was arrested in a popular hotel in Lekki where he went to enjoy his loot with some of his gang members, said there was nothing to regret because he knew that he would be arrested one day and his only consolation was that he left enough money for his family as he had planned.
The die-hard robber, however, denied killing any policeman but admitted that he cannot say whether he had killed anybody during operation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment