Tuesday 25 March 2014

OMG! What Happened To Dora Akunyili? See How She Looks Now (PHOTO)____Kindly Follow us on twitter @tunmishesblog

There has been different speculations about the health of Former Minister of Information and Communication, Professor Dora Akunyili who was reported to be suffering from an undisclosed ailment and was even hospitalized in the United States.
The former NAFDAC Director General's husband, Dr. Chike Akunyili, however, denied the report saying"This story is false, misleading and raises unnecessary anxiety about her health".
Dora Akunyili who is part of the delegates for the National Conference confirmed she was indeed ill said"I just came out of a major sickness, for which I thank Almighty God for delivering me.I know that God did that for a purpose.
"I am well now but only need time to put on more weight. However, I am strong enough for this Conference and I look forward to collaborating with other delegates to chart the way for a better Nigeria".
However Dora Akunyili, known for her outstanding work in Nafdac made her first appearance after her health issues, on Monday at the National Conference in Abuja, leaving many wondering if she has indeed gotten her health back as she looks like a shadow of old self looking very lean.
Recent photo of Dora Akunyili below
What do you think of this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment