Wednesday 18 December 2013

Miley Cyrus reveals the surprising reason behind her signature toungue out pose


Sticking out her tongue for the camera has become her signature pose.
And Miley Cyrus has a somewhat surprising explanation for the widely-parodied move.
'I get embarrassed to take pictures. That's actually the truth,' the 21-year-old told Barbara Waltersin an interview for Wednesday's Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2013.
'I'm so embarrassed, because people are taking pictures of me, and I just don't know how to – I don't know how to smile, and just be awkward, so I stick my tongue out, because I don't know what else to do,' she said.
The Bangerz singer, who Barbara picked as one of her most fascinating people of this year, also opened up about calling off her engagement to Liam Hemsworth.
She seemed like the happiest engaged lady in the world when she stepped onto the red Paranoia carpet with her 23-year-old fiancé in August.

But underneath that smile, Miley admitted she was really in pain.
'I was so scared of ever being alone,' she told the talk show host.
The controversial performer, who was dressed conservatively in a buttoned-up chain link blouse, also said, 'I think, conquering that fear, this year, was actually bigger than any other transition that I had, this entire year.'
The Wrecking Ball hit maker also added,'I don't ever want to have to need someone again, where you feel like, without them, you can't be yourself.'
The couple was together for four years and announced their engagement in 2012, but called it quits in September.
She now believes she can 'actually be happy' on her own.
'I don't think I realised what 19 truly is, and I got engaged at 19,' the Hannah Montana actress shared.
'I definitely wouldn't change being engaged.'
But there were some happy moments associated with being almost Mrs Hemsworth.
'It was so fun wearing a fat rock for a few years,' said Miley, who rocked to Most Googled status after performing with a foam finger at the VMAs this fall.
Not wearing that engagement ring, however, has its perks too.
'I wait for those moments of silence, when I'm just at my house, by myself,' she revealed
As far as her split from Liam she said, 'I don't think there was any, any lies.'
Several songs from her new hit album refer to love.
 miley cyrusIn the song Drive, she chirps, 'I was crazy, thinking you were mine. It was all just a lie.'
When asked whether she ever wanted to be married and spend the rest of her life with someone, the beauty said, 'I think I'll want that in the times that it needs to be.'
Miley, who appears to have remained single since her spit from the actor, has a busy schedule ahead of her.
Monday she performs in Washington DC then has two performances in Florida.
In January she heads out on a two month North American tour. In May she begins her world tour which will take her to England, Germany, Norway and France.

Source: dailymail

0 comments:

Post a Comment