Saturday 14 September 2013

How to help your guy to improve his smooching skills!!!

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a month. He's great in a lot of ways, but he's a horrible kisser -- he practically shoves his tongue down my throat! I thought he'd get better by now, but he hasn't. What can I do to get him to kissless forcefully a lady once asked.
Here re the solutions I proffered to her;

To get your smooch styles in sync, take the lead and tease him with tender mouth-to-mouth maneuvers that are sure to build his anticipation. Not only will you drive him wild, but you'll also show him that the sensual approach can be incredibly intimate.
When you're about to get into a lip lock, part your lips slightly and plant soft pecks on his mouth; place his lower lip between your lips and gently suck on it; playfully roll the tip of your tongue around his, lovingly cradling his face in your hands to keep the kiss shallow.
If at any point your guy tries his usual deep throat tonsil-hockey tactics, pull your face back a little bit and try tantalizing him by tracing your fingertip over his lips, nibbling his earlobe before making a trail of kisses back to his mouth or seductively brushing your lips against his.
Telling him how you like to be smooched can help too. Whisper something like, "It would excite me so much to have you kiss me softly." And make sure you let him know how good it feels when he does follow your puckering pointers. It shouldn't take him long to figure out what kinds of mouth moves turn you on, and hopefully he'll learn to appreciate the art of the erotic kiss too.


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment