Wednesday 27 November 2013

MAD: Woman Bites Off Man's Manhood In Oyo

A horrible situation occurred on Sunday evening as a woman, identified as Kemi, bit off the manhood of her neighbour around the Inalende area of Ibadan, Oyo State.

Kemi was said to have resorted to biting, according to an eyewitness, after she was thoroughly beaten by the man, identified simply as Rasheed.

Commenting on the situation the woman said:"He reported me and my friend to my friend's mother in-law after she arrived at our house and thereafter started to beat me and when nobody rescued me from him, I bit him but I do not know it was his penis."

It was learnt that issues on how to settle a misunderstanding between Rasheed's wife and another woman degenerated into a violent fight.

Then, during the process of partisan interference, Kemi angrily tore the man's dress, held his manhood and bit it off Mr Rasheed's manhood live.

According to the information available she also inflicted a big sore on the man's abdomen.

Rasheed was later rushed to the hospital, while Kemi was handed over to the police.

Kemi, a mother of 2, further said they had not been on speaking terms since she relocated to the area in June and Rasheed's wife had not been greeting her and her friend.

"My friend, Adijat, has not been greeting and talking with Rasheed's wife, I know that was why he decided to engage me in a fight,"she added.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment