Monday 25 November 2013

'I wish I'd finished school!' Niall Horan reveals regret... as One Direction scoop Favourite Band at AMAs

They say the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

So perhaps it should come as no surprise Niall Horan lamented not finishing school on the night his band One Direction were named favourite band at the American Music Awards.

The Irish warbler, 20, revealed his disappointment at failing to fulfil his scholastic aspirations as he made his way into the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles.

He made the comment as the band were being grilled on the red carpet by E!'s unflappable reporter Giuliana Rancic on what they are not to do now that they're so famous.

Quick as a flash, Niall said: 'I wish I'd finished school. I never got to finish my last exam.'

Perhaps the reason he was so disappointed at not being able to finish his education is it was key to him becoming a performer.


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment