Monday 27 January 2014

Man Utd New Signing Mata Unveiled: Chooses Jersey No 8

David Moyes said he was "thrilled" to sign Mata and didn't think it was a deal he would be able to do this month.
Moyes insisted, once again, that this was just the start of a "rebuild" at the club and more signings of Mata's calibre would be made in the future.
Mata said joining Manchester United was a "great moment" for him and admitted the last six months of his spell atChelseahad been difficult.
The Spaniard is convinced that it is in the club's DNA to fight until the end for victories and silverware despite their disappointing season to this point.

Juan Mata:"This club is used to fighting until the end and getting the results they want. Manchester United are always fighting to win titles and come back from difficult moments. I will just try to enjoy it. It's time to show the football I have inside of me. The team is really good, this season they've had some unlucky moments. Hopefully it's going to be better from now until the end of the season."

Juan Mata:I'm very happy to have the chance to play in a massive club like this. The last 6 months at Chelsea were difficult for me but I'm sure this is going to be a great great period for me.
The first two seasons at Chelsea were unbelievable. The fans, the club, everything was amazing.
"Jose Mourinho is a very good manager, the squad is unbelievable, so I respected my team-mates. I tried my best in the minutes I had. But when Man United came it was a great option for me to carry on my career.
"I like the No.8. I know No.7 is iconic here but I was speaking with David and we decided No.8 is good for me. Hopefully it will bring me good luck."

0 comments:

Post a Comment