Sunday 26 January 2014

DIVORCE: My Husband Likes Spending His Money On Ladies, Husband Says 'I Love Keeping Friends'

A four-year-old marriage between Ketim and Muftau Idris has been dissolved by an Ilorin Area Court in Kwara State over the husband's alleged waywardness.
Thirty-two-year-old Ketim, a resident of Ganmo Area of Ilorin, Kwara State capital, had earlier prayed the court to dissolve her marriage to Idris for being wayward and irresponsible.
The wife accused her husband of enjoying being in the company of ladies on their street while he abandoned her at home, not minding the embarrassement it brought to the family.
"My husband loves hanging out and spending his earnings on ladies while he abandons me at home,"she said.
According to her, their marriage was contracted in 2010 and was yet to produce any child.
"My lord, I want an end to this marriage because I can no longer put up with a man who doesn't care for my existence,"she said.
Idris, however, did not object to the prayer of his wife, saying she was free to go.
"My wife is always complaining and doesn't want to see anybody with me, which is not possible because I love keeping friends,"he said.
He prayed the court to grant the prayer of his wife without any claim.
The judge, Mr Yusuf Abdulkareem, dissolved the marriage and issued a certificate of divorce to the petitioner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment