Wednesday 9 October 2013

Vampire Dairies Star Nina Dobrev and Derek Hough pictured together for first time outside Roosevelt Hotel

They are rumoured to be in a relationship.
And Nina Dobrev and Derek Hough certainly added fuel to fire when they spotted together over the weekend.
The pair were seen arriving together at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles on Saturday, less than one month since talk surfaced that they were an item.
Nina, who is best friends with Derek's younger sister Julianne Hough, showed off her svelte frame in skintight jeans, a black sleeveless top and brown ankle boots.
The 24-year-old wore a red handbag slung across her body while also carrying a large black leather handbag.
She wore her brown hair loose and sleek over her shoulders and kept her make-up natural.
Vampire Diaries star Nina, who broke up with boyfriend of three years Ian Somerhalder in May, previously stated: 'I've been a relationship girl and I've been in long-term relationships my whole life until this point.
'So I think I'm looking forward to spending some time with myself and finding myself again.'
Adding: 'I'm just discovering different sides of me and growing and then I'll figure out what I like in a man when I see it ''


Like our facebook page ; tunmishe s blog
Follow us on twitter @tunmishesblog
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment