Wednesday 9 October 2013

8 Things You Didn’t Know About Harry Styles

It's hard to imagine a world without One Direction, however the boys originally auditioned for X Factor 2010 separately and didn't even win the competition! Now, with 61 album and single no.1′s worldwide and as the first British band since The Beatles to have 2 number 1 albums in the same year in the U.S, it's safe to say the cheeky chaps are taking over the world.
They haven't just hit the headlines with their music – their personal lives are constantly in the limelight. Household name, Harry Edward Styles, caused controversy by dating TV presenter Caroline Flack – 15 years his senior. The 19-year-old has also been linked to model Cara Delevingne, Made In Chelsea's Caggie Dunlop and of course, Taylor Swift.
So you may think you already know everything there is to know about loveable heartthrob Harry Styles but think again! Here are eight little known facts about the One Direction hottie.

#1 – Harry Wanted To Be A Physiotherapist

Before auditioning for X Factor, Harry planned to study Law, Sociology and Business A-levels and had dreams of eventually becoming a physiotherapist!
When asked what he'd be doing now if he wasn't in One Direction, Harry said: 'I'd be studying I guess, I always wanted to be a physiotherapist and before I was in the band, I was studying, so I'd probably be working hard and studying for that.'
Well we're all glad he made the X Factor audition and is now one fifth of the country's favourite boy band – although I wouldn't complain if he was massaging out the knots in my back either…

#2 – Harry Came Up With The Name 'One Direction'

Harry came up with the band name when the boys were put together as a group on X Factor.
'I kind of thought what would sound good when the X Factor man said it. So, then I texted the boys and they all seemed to like it.

#3 – Harry Is Scared Of Snakes

Harry is known for his love of animals, however he admitted in a recent interview that his least favourite animal is a snake.
"I don't like to have it in my mind but if it came down to it I'm probably scared of snakes. I just have a feeling that if a snake was in front of me I wouldn't be a fan."

#4 – Harry Used To Be In A Band Called 'White Eskimo'

Before auditioning for X Factor, Harry was in a band called 'White Eskimo' with three school friends (You can view one of their performances at a wedding on Youtube). White Eskimo are currently trying to break into the music industry with their punk pop sound and are determined to make it big without having to audition for X Factor – miaow!

#5 – Harry Can Juggle!

Not only can he sing, dance and induce heart palpitations with just one smile, but he also has a secret skill – juggling! Again, you can view the video evidence on Youtube. Meanwhile, insert ball-related joke here…

#6 – Harry Loves Mexican Food

In a recent interview Harry's mum revealed that to get on the right side of her son, you should give him a taco! He also has a sweet tooth – M&Ms are his weakness

#7 – Harry Has 4 Nipples

Yes, it's true! In addition to the regular pair, Harry has a smaller pair of nipples further down his chest. What a man! In an interview with the Sun, Harry revealed "I've got 4 nipples. I think I must have been a twin, but then the other one went away and left its nipples behind." Hmm… Interesting logic there Harry

#8 – Harry Loves Getting Naked

HURRAH! Apparently it makes him feel 'free' and is 'very liberating'.
Unfortunately there aren't any nude pictures of Harry floating around the internet, but I'm sure your imagination will suffice. So, on that note…


Like our facebook page ; tunmishe s blog
Follow us on twitter @tunmishesblog
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment