Saturday 31 May 2014

US Plane forced to make emergency landing after dog relieves itself twice in the aisle making passengers vomit

A US Airways flight was forced to make an emergency landing after a dog relieved itself at least twice in the plane's aisle - causing travelers to become sick when they were overwhelmed by the stench.
Flight 598 took off from Los Angeles for Philadelphia on Wednesday - and it seems that the pet, a service dog reportedlynamed Truffles, couldn't quite wait to reach their destination.
'The full sized dog that's on my flight, well it did what dogs do & went to the bathroom when it felt like it,' one passenger, Chris Law, tweeted. 'Smack dab in middle of aisle.'

Another passenger, Steve McCall, told Inside Edition: 'About an hour into the flight, I started smelling this terrible smell.I thought it was the family in front of me - I have a little eight-month-old and I was like, "That is the worst blowout I have ever smelled".
'I look up the aisle way and there's a dog pooping right in the middle of the aisle. It's a big dog, three or four feet tall or long, and he was just going."

0 comments:

Post a Comment