Saturday 31 May 2014

Kim K s Sister Kendall Jenner cried at sister's wedding - and says she'll get hitched before Kylie

Kendall Jenner has revealed she got totes emosh at The Wedding of the Century last weekend.
The 18-year-old modelshed a tear as she watched sister Kim and Kanye West tie the knot - just like momager Kris did.
Kendall told E!: "I had some tears in my eyes. I wouldn't say I was sobbing, but I had tears in my eyes, yes.
"It was just beautiful and it was awesome seeing people so happy."

Kendall - who dated One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles earlier this year but is now thought to be single - admitted she will probably beat her younger sister Kylie down the aisle.
She explained: "I'm more of a marriage girl." Kylie added: "I'm really not a marriage girl."

0 comments:

Post a Comment