Saturday 28 June 2014

Luke Shaw completes £31.5m move to Manchester United

Luke Shaw has completed a £31.5million switch to Manchester United and has signed a four-year deal at Old Trafford.
The England defender successfully completed a routine medical at United's Carrington training complex and has been informedhe will be manager Louis van Gaal's first-choice left-back.
It is understood that he has been assured that he will start and 33-year-old Patrice Evra, who will remain with United, is expected to have a reduced role at the club.

The former Southampton starlet has signed a four-year contract with an option to extend for a further yearandrevealed his delight at joining the 13-time Premier League champions.
The Saints will receive £27million up front rising to the full figure.
He said: 'I am thrilled and excited to be joining Manchester United. I have been at Southampton since I was eight years old and I would like to thank them and the fans for everything they have done for me.
'I want to continue to progress my career and joining United is the ideal place for me to do that.
'I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life and also looking forward to learning from the world-class players and management at the club.'

Source:DailyMail

0 comments:

Post a Comment