Monday 30 June 2014

I’m A Virg.in, I know Nothing About Knacking! — Actress Seyi Hunter Reveals

When Afro-pop singer,Adokiyedeclared she was avi.rginin a chat with Vanguard's recently, many thought she could possibly be the last of the vir.gins in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
But it seems there are others, at least one other, as another entertainer, Seyi Hunter has come out to declare she is a virgin as well. read her chat with Vanguard below:
.
What's your view on por.nography in the industry?
So far I've not done any por.nographic movie and I've not gotten any por.nographic script.
What if you were asked to, would you?
Let that time come first. When I get to that bridge, I would cross it.
Can you go n.ude in a movie?
I can't go stark n.ude in any movie. I can't even strip n.aked in front of any body.
Would you have se.x in a movie?
We don't have real se.x in movies, it's make-believe, we don't do the real thing. I can kiss,sm.ooch and touch. It's my job, there's nothing to it and it ends there, it doesn't go beyond the camera.
Are you in a relationship?
Yes. I was attracted to him because of the fact that he's born again, spoils me with gifts and puts my needs before his own.
Se.x and money, which is more important to you in a relationship?
I know nothing about se.x, I'm a virgin. Money is more important to me in a relationship.
Do any of you reading this now believe she's a Vi.rgin or does she look like one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment