Friday 27 June 2014

Leave Me Alone! Mama G Cries Out: “I Am Not Sleeping With Delta State Politician

Mama G is angry and she is telling anyone who cares to hear that she is not sleeping with any man, so they should let her be….
A-List Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, who is more popular with her nickname,Mama G, is not happy with the wayrumouris flying all over town that she is in a romantic relationship with a Delta State politician, and former Commissioner at Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC),Pastor Michael Diden, also known asEjele.
In fact, Mama G says she is not in any form of a relationship at the moment and is wondering how the rumour began in the first place.
While reacting to the wicked rumour, Mama G was full of anger as she fired:
If I am sleeping with any man, it is not an affair because I am entitled to be married. It cannot become an affair because I am not married and my husband is dead.
Secondly, I don't have any man in my life and I don't intend to have any man. I have friends and I am entitled to my own friends like everyone else.
It is really annoying when people begin to talk about you with things you never thought of doing.
So, to clear the air, I don't have any man in my life but friends; both males and females and I am working hard to make a living for myself so that nobody will say he/she is affecting my life.
I don't even know the person people are talking about. At this age, I shouldn't be thinking about having a lover. Instead, I should be thinking how to work seriously to make Nigeria grow.
You have heard Mama G, so get off her back please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment