Friday 23 August 2013

Exclusive ; Kanye West Unveils Photo Of Baby North West

If you've been wondering if Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's baby, North West, is cute or not, rest assured-- she is.
During his sit-down with Kris Jenner, Kanye West unveiled the first photo of his new baby. North shares Kim's eyes and other features, while inheriting Kanye's cheeks.
Kanye also opened up about moving in with the Kardashians, saying that even when he's out he can't wait to get back home to his family.
Snippets of the hour-long interview have been popping up in anticipation for it. On Thursday (Aug. 22) a teaser of the interview featured Kanye talking about his love for Kim. "I could have people say, 'This is going to damage your credibility as an artist or designer.' And I say, you know, I don't care, I love this woman," Kanye tells Jenner.

Via billboard
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment